CRM Marketing Manager
Who we are:
We’re BUX, a tech company that is rocking the world of finance. By taking down barriers and disrupting the trading experience, we're helping new generations of investors discover the financial markets for the first time. We launched our first app targeting short term traders in 2014 and have welcomed over 2 million users across Europe since then. We’re now building a fully-fledged stockbroker and a second app focused on longer term investing. Our end goal is to offer a family of apps catering to anyone who wants to do more with his or her money.
BUX is looking for a passionate CRM expert to join our performance marketing team. In this role you will take CRM at BUX to new heights. We recently integrated a new CRM system and you will be responsible for setting up strategy, tactics and campaigns from scratch. Your goal will be to retain, (re)activate and engage the BUX user base.
This role requires both a strategic and hands-on mindset. You will be expected to develop a vision for CRM at BUX, initiate projects and execute on your own ideas. You will analyse user behaviour and act on these insights to improve their journey in the app in collaboration with the product, business intelligence, design and marketing teams. Together you will setup and optimise CRM campaigns using emails, push notifications and in-app messages, and ensure that these campaigns are correctly measured, localised and automated.
- Set up and fully manage BUX’s CRM stack for marketing emails, push messaging and other communication flows.
- Map out and analyse the user journey to identify key areas for optimization and make communication more effective and consistent.
- Assist the user acquisition team by providing relevant user segments for (re)marketing and ‘lookalike targeting’ (Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter and Google Advertising).
- Initiate and run referral campaigns, promotional offers and possible loyalty programs.
- Work with the business intelligence team to create and maintain relevant analytics dashboards and data connections for CRM.
- Monitor and optimise the quality of BUX’s email marketing and mailing lists for optimal delivery.
- Align with the product and marketing teams on opportunities for cross-promotion between our apps and communications around new feature releases.
What we offer:
- Conference & training budget to boost your professional development
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- Competitive salary and Employee Option Plan
- Cool office in the heart of Amsterdam (10 minutes from Central Station)
- Margy’s famous lunches
- BUX pension scheme
- International work environment
- Friday drinks
- Passionate about engaging and retaining customers and understanding what motivates them.
- 5+ years of experience running CRM campaigns (push, in-app messages and email) for a consumer mobile app.
- Experience with mobile focussed CRM platforms and tools such as Leanplum, Urban Airship, Braze, Batch, Swrve or similar platforms.
- Self-starter who is experienced in independently setting up user segmentation and initiating user journey improvements.
- Analytical mindset with a drive for efficiency and data driven optimization.
- Familiarity with product A/B testing for UX purposes is considered a plus.
- Fluent in English and comfortable in an international working environment.
- Higher educational background (i.e. Bachelor or Masters degree).