Customer Support Lead
We’re BUX, a tech company that is rocking the world of finance. BUX makes it easy and affordable for Europeans to do more with their money. Since launching in 2014, BUX has made the markets accessible for more than 2 million users across 9 countries in Europe. It’s first app, BUX X, oﬀers short-term, leveraged trading, all powered by a vibrant ‘in app’ community. With the introduction of BUX Zero, BUX is bringing commission-free investing to all, allowing users to invest in the brands and companies they care about through an intuitive, easy-to-use app. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, the company is backed by Holtzbrinck Ventures, Velocity Capital, Orange Growth Capital and Initial Capital.
We are looking for a person to lead our BUX X support team. This team provides support to our BUX X clients from all across Europe. We need you to have a very hands on professional approach by answering client tickets, leading by example and supporting your teammates. You should be flexible with working hours, have a proactive ‘can do’ approach, and be able to handle change (We’re a scale up!).
You’ll be the go to person for questions, and you will need to make sure that the team are kept up to date with the constantly evolving product developments and process changes. We want you to feel fully responsible for the support of BUX X, be empowered to make decisions and to be proactive in handling challenges. You will have the freedom to implement your own ideas and working practices and can use this role to gain some great experience in team management within the Fintech space.
Having an interest in the financial markets is a real plus but we feel it is more important to really care for our clients and to enjoy helping others.
- Answer customer contacts and provide the best possible experience.
- Be the 2nd level of support for difficult tickets.
- Keep fully updated with the BUX X app and the regular updates and changes, thus being an expert in how the app functions.
- Gathering and reporting user feedback to the business. You will work closely with all parts of the business to make sure you can solve the issues in the most efficient way possible.
- Spotting possibilities to improve our procedures and following through to get these implemented.
- Recruiting new team members and ensuring a smooth onboarding of new hires into the BUX X team.
- Scheduling of teams working hours and ensuring sufficient staffing levels
- Daily assignment of open tickets, understanding ticket volume and managing it accordingly.
- Mentor and support the team to help their individual and group development
- Quality checks of the support teams work and providing constructive feedback
- Ensure internal support documentation and external FAQs are kept current
- Organising regular meetings, making sure the team is aligned with ongoing projects and kept in the loop with any developments relating to BUX X
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in English and ideally also German or Dutch (additional languages are a bonus)
- Higher educational background (i.e. Bachelor or Master degree)
- 1 to 2 years experience in managing/leading a team
- 1 to 2 years experience in a support role
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Managing and overseeing team projects and tasks
- A leader who motivates and helps others
- Good at managing your time and workload
- Eager to work in a scale-up environment where things constantly evolve
- Living in close proximity of Amsterdam
What is the cherry on top?
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- Cool office in the heart of Amsterdam (10 mins from Central Station)
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas
- A budget for development
- Margy’s famous lunches (https://margykitchiner.com/)
- Competitive salary and employee option plan.
- Regular company social events