Head of Performance Marketing
Who we are:
We’re BUX, a tech company that is rocking the world of finance. We are taking down traditional barriers and disrupting the trading experience with technology to help new generations of investors discover the financial markets for the first time.
We launched our first app targeting short-term traders in 2014 and have welcomed over 2 million users across Europe since then. We’re now building a fully-fledged stockbroker and a second app focused on longer term investing. Our end goal is to offer a family of apps that cater to anyone in Europe who wants to do more with his or her money.
BUX is looking for an experienced Head of Performance Marketing to lead a team of user acquisition and CRM marketers. Your team will own the entire marketing funnel for both mobile apps (from acquisition to advocacy), with the goal of acquiring, engaging and retaining users. Your team will be responsible for all paid marketing efforts including mobile advertising, affiliate deals and partnerships. You will also be responsible for converting these leads into engaged customers through ASO, CRM, re-marketing, referral programs and other promotions.
- Lead and mentor a team of user acquisition and CRM specialists.
- Prepare and execute a digital marketing strategy to support the growth of BUX’s mobile apps in Europe.
- Set targets for the team around CPI, CAC, ROAS, retention, engagement and LTV.
- Create budgets, KPI forecasts and reports for marketing in multiple European countries.
- Define digital channel mix and use data to continuously optimize marketing expenditure on campaigns across these countries.
- Initiate new and smart ways for BUX to use its marketing budget beyond social media platforms. This can include partnerships, affiliate deals, TV commercials, cross-promotions, media-for-revenue deals etc.
- Optimize BUX’s AppStore presence for conversion rate and organic growth.
- Oversee DRIP campaigns, referral programs, promotions and other CRM efforts run by the team to boost growth and increase customer LTV post-acquisition.
- Ensure smooth collaboration with design, brand, localization and content teams to develop creative assets and execute campaigns.
- Iterate on the technical stack that BUX uses for marketing to improve tracking, attribution and automation.
- Inspire the team to innovate on creative assets, channels and other aspects of marketing campaigns. BUX reserves a percentage of its marketing budget for experimentation and you are responsible for making sure this is used effectively.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and Employee Option Plan
- The possibility to work from abroad for 1 month every 12 months
- BUX pension scheme
- Conference & training budget for your professional development
- Office in the heart of Amsterdam (10 minutes from Central Station)
- International work environment
- Margy’s famous lunches
- Friday drinks
- 7+ years of experience in digital marketing and advertising. Preferably in a leadership role.
- Analytical mindset and high degree of comfort with a data-driven approach to marketing.
- Strong affinity for mobile apps and deep understanding of the ad-tech ecosystem (tracking, tooling, implementation etc.).
- Hands-on experience with performance marketing channels (social media, programmatic, affiliate etc.) at some point in your career is a must.
- Knowledge of TV, OoH, offline media buying and partnerships is considered a plus.
- Prior experience with establishing and managing relationships with key vendors and partners. Extensive network in the mobile marketing space is a plus.
- Fluent in English and comfortable in an international work environment.
- Higher educational background (i.e. Bachelors or Masters degree).